- 2 carrots
- 1.5 cups of whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 whole eggs
- Peel the carrots and break them into pieces.
- Add the pieces with the eggs into the blender and blend the it really well.
- Sift the result to extract only the juices. You can save the pulp for muffins, cakes, etc...
- Mix the extracted juice with the flour as described in the basic recipe
- Knead and open the dough with the desired thickness (I used setting number 4)
Use the cookie cutter to cut the shapes out of the rolled dough. Make sure you put some flour on the cutter to help cut the pasta more easily.
We seasoned the pasta with salt, pepper and olive oil and finished with some grated carrots on top.
|Final result with grated carrot on top|